Suderman Center for Assisted Living
Suderman Center for Assisted Living is located in a friendly residential neighborhood near Bethel College in North Newton, KS. Our community is the perfect choice for balancing privacy and fellowship, independence and assistance.
We invite you to join our close-knit community and experience an enriching lifestyle of assisted living with our attentive, devoted staff to assist you as needed with daily tasks, medication monitoring, and other services.
- Personalized support
- 3 meals/day with all-day menu
- Medication management
- Utilities, including cable TV
- Private bath with walk-in shower
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, and microwave
- Individually regulated heating and air conditioning
- Emergency call system
- Wi-Fi in each apartment and throughout the building
- Complete wheelchair accessibility
Services Available for an Additional Fee
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Beauty shop